Most Hated Daily Hub: A Poll

#1 - Jan. 14, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
What is it? I don't mean most hated faction to grind for, that would be too easy. What daily hub makes your skin crawl and brain bleed? When it pops up in your daily rotation, you realize that there is no God, but there is a devil and he hates you very much. We've all got one hub, just that one that we screenshotted, printed, and glued to the bottom of our toilet bowls.

For me it's the Ruins of Ogudai, in the Dominance Offensive rotation. No other quest zone has felt quite like a three mile high flaming middle finger quite like this place. The mobs are made extra annoying by being closely spaced, powerful, and they all have buddies. Even the Mogu, who you have to kill plenty of, are soul linked to a buddy.

Gotta destroy a soul trap? Aw, too bad, dude. They're all tagged and take ten minutes to respawn. Then when you finally find one, guess what? You're damn right, it summons a whole bunch of buddies. In the middle of killing it, you must be really busy, right? How about if we spawn some Mogu on top of you? Would you like that? Well, like everything else in this ruins, no means yes, so here's a Mogu and his bloody freaking buddy!

Then when you finally realize how much you hate this place almost as much as you hate your life and all life and the only true answer is a murder-suicide pact, you decide to leave. Aw, too bad, dude. This map was designed by a five year old and you'll never get out of here.

But that's my most hated quest hub. What about you?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#90 - Jan. 15, 2013, 12:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
01/14/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Kzaela
Ogri'la

This.

Personally I've liked all the Pandaria ones, except when you're given the same hub too many days in a row. I don't think that can count against a specific hub. If I was forced to pick one though... the Operation Shieldwall cave just makes me a bit claustrophobic.

If I don't feel like doing dailies though, I don't, and I'm at proper ilvl for the 5.2 LFR so it's all pretty much at my leisure. It's nice, and I can go back and finish some pre-MoP achieves and transmog stuff when I like.