Fed up

#1 - Jan. 11, 2013, 3:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
you guy ruin the Game for melee, as of My Paladin, for PVP, all you get now is stun freeze trap cylconed with no cool down and or limit to how many times they can spell you , you cant even block them any more what the piont of this Game , I was in a Battle grond and I rogue just kept stunning me over and over again when I went to stun him it said he was immuned to my stun what is this and he can block me of useing my shield too? I been a custome sence 2004 I sent alot of monet , NEVER mind the TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. this is unfair with this Over powering spell casting from acroos the feild you can get to them but the can hit you . this need to change NOW not next patch this is unfair, and I was in a arena and 1 driud stay alive with 2 player on him what is this over power healing I did over 6 mil damage and couldnt kill him what the piont, i would like to be contacted my phone or E-mail <removed>
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - Jan. 11, 2013, 10:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While our Developers appreciate any feedback you may have regarding the game it is important that these posts be not only constructive but also in the correct location. Development and our Community Managers do not read the CS forum normally and we do not serve as liaisons with them.

If you would like your feedback seen by the appropriate parties, please post in the forum that is best associated with your subject. For example if you have feedback on a specific class, post within that classes forum. For feedback that does not fit within a specific forum the General Discussion forum is best.

Make certain that your feedback is constructive, if you do not like something make sure you have a "why", how do you think it should work? Make sure your post is easy to read and understand. Proper paragraphs and grammar help a great deal, keep your points clear and concise and try to avoid drifting into exaggerations.

While our Developers and Community Managers are not usually able to respond directly to such threads they are read and again, very much appreciated. Player feedback is always considered, even if it may not always be applied.