Yay for a good birthday!

#1 - Jan. 9, 2013, 3:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, yesterday (January 8th) was my Birthday, and ever since the Swift Windsteed was datamined I was obsessed with it, I loved / love that mount.

I get up this morning (I am currently very sick) stuffy nose, fever, headache. I go onto the WoW website and there it is! The one mount I have been waiting on! On top of that (while this doesn't concern Blizzard it does contribute to my good birthday) The Sims 3 released a date on a new expansion! (Sorry I love Sims 3 >_>)

All in all, Blizzard helped me have a great Birthday =D
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Jan. 9, 2013, 3:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, yesterday (January 8th) was my Birthday, and ever since the Swift Windsteed was datamined I was obsessed with it, I loved / love that mount.

I get up this morning (I am currently very sick) stuffy nose, fever, headache. I go onto the WoW website and there it is! The one mount I have been waiting on! On top of that (while this doesn't concern Blizzard it does contribute to my good birthday) The Sims 3 released a date on a new expansion! (Sorry I love Sims 3 >_>)

All in all, Blizzard helped me have a great Birthday =D

Sounds like you had a good birthday. I'm sorry you're sick today. I hope you get better quickly though and happy belated birthday!