EU website vs US website?

#1 - Jan. 8, 2013, 3:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It seems like US has loads more topics and news on their site, and if you look at EU, we get like 1 new topic a week..

Doesn't anyone else feel that EU is getting less 'love' then US or am i getting paranoid? :p

I know i might be overreacting but i'd like someone else's opinion on this :)

-Phased
Forum Avatar
Community
#7 - Jan. 8, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
08/01/2013 16:00Posted by Dwevs
But in all truth I think so too. Updates are more frequent, even to important issues that prevent you from logging on. It is always best to read the US forums then. Changes are also posted forst there, then here... No first there then Mmo Champion then here...

Actually, you won't find information related to EU login issues on the US forums, since it's not relevant to the players there (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1028280/ as well as the other Support forums are quite handy if there's any issue in our region).

Being a long time reader of the US forums, the community doesn't really differ that much from the European one. Of course, since there're more players there writing only in English, that forum moves faster, but still, at times the topics discussed there aren't really related to the EU community, or are on a different tone/aspect.

It's one of those things that has always felt (to me, of course) as a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side". Particularly when you can see US players arguing the EU forums are nicer (and vice versa, just as we've seen on this thread).