PTR Access – Known Issue

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - Jan. 5, 2013, 1:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We’re aware that some players are having connection issues when attempting to log into the Public Test Realm. We’re investigating the issue with our QA and development teams to resolve the problem.

Please be aware that our Customer Support department cannot assist with issues pertaining to PTR access, or upgrading your current PTR account's status. If you have an open ticket we’d appreciate you closing it and waiting for further updates here regarding resolution of the issue.

Thank you all for the reports and for your patience.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#149 - Jan. 16, 2013, 2:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just a quick note to let everyone know this issue has not been forgotten and is still being investigated. Though I do not have a time frame to share, you can rest assured I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for any updates I can share.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#228 - Jan. 25, 2013, 12:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you to everyone who has patiently waited while this issue was investigated. For those of you who experienced an issue with your account being upgraded to Mists of Pandaria but the PTR not recognizing it, could you please try again and let me know if you're still having trouble? Details are always appreciated and very helpful.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#232 - Jan. 25, 2013, 12:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Anyone who has just gotten the PTR should have no troubles. We're actively working on resolving the issue for players who are currently stuck on Cata.
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#297 - Jan. 29, 2013, 7:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
PTR accounts that were previously stuck on Cataclysm should be resolved by this point. If you're still affected please post and provide as much information as possible.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#310 - Jan. 31, 2013, 12:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It can't be said enough, but everyone's patience has been deeply appreciated. As this issue should now be resolved, we'll be closing this thread.

If you're experiencing any technical issues with logging onto the PTR, or would just like to share your feedback about the upcoming 5.2 content that is currently available for testing, we welcome your posts here in the PTR Discussion forum. Be sure to search first! ;)