Deletion of wow accounts.

#1 - Dec. 10, 2012, 2:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have been calling blizzard asking for them to completely destroy my wow accounts on my battle.net account. They respond with i need to send in a hand writing letter for this to happen.
I tell them im happy doing this. They reply saying we will send you more info about this. Call ends.
I'm still yet to find any info on what the hell im ment to say in this letter or who its being sent to.
Can anyone please throw me some info? If not does anyone have any ideas of getting my account permo banned/deleted without effecting my sc2/diablo account.

Permo ban ect seems a little stupid i know but if there not complying with me then what else can i do.

Thanks.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#5 - Dec. 10, 2012, 2:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Beatríx,

When you call our customer support, regardless of the issue, you should receive a response via your Battle.net account. As Saneko pointed out though, you will need to send a written request to the address mentioned above.
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#9 - Dec. 10, 2012, 3:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/12/2012 15:04Posted by Beatríx
Ok thank's, 1 more thing. Can this letter be typed up and printed? Or must it be old school pen and paper?

It can be typed and printed, just sign the letter at the bottom and it should be fine :)