To all those who make this world magical

#1 - Dec. 6, 2012, 9:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been a WoW player since March 2005 and have seen the game evolve through each patch, expansion, and major change. There's been years where I was a committed raider, a hardcore PvPer, and a daily dungeon grinder. Other times, I found myself simply drifting over the treetops of Feralas or leaping from the (former) cliffs of Thousand Needles in pursuit of exploration and achievement. This world we all inhabit has grown with me and me with it. Today, after finishing up my daily tasks for the Tillers, I found myself gazing over the valley in wonderment. I felt such joy and awe at the fantastic world around me that I needed to express my gratitude to all those who have made this experience so magical. To the players, the developers, and all those touched by this game: Thank you!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - Dec. 6, 2012, 9:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/06/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Nekril
I've been a WoW player since March 2005 and have seen the game evolve through each patch, expansion, and major change. There's been years where I was a committed raider, a hardcore PvPer, and a daily dungeon grinder. Other times, I found myself simply drifting over the treetops of Feralas or leaping from the (former) cliffs of Thousand Needles in pursuit of exploration and achievement. This world we all inhabit has grown with me and me with it. Today, after finishing up my daily tasks for the Tillers, I found myself gazing over the valley in wonderment. I felt such joy and awe at the fantastic world around me that I needed to express my gratitude to all those who have made this experience so magical. To the players, the developers, and all those touched by this game: Thank you!

That was beautiful, Nekril.

Thanks for sharing your journey through the World of Warcraft with us. Here's to many more adventures!