Arena Tabards

#1 - Dec. 6, 2012, 2:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I wish Blizzard would bring back the Arena Tabards so we actually have an incentive to play above 2200. :(

and they are the only Tabards that look good imo, and the TCG ones.

I would really like to see a comeback for the Arena Tabards, or add something like, when you reach 2350 you'd be able to buy a Transmog set or something instead of the Tabards, just something, give us an incentive. :(
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - Dec. 6, 2012, 10:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
06/12/2012 02:55Posted by Caeliusx
Pvpers need more vanity items.

We agree that players who prefer PvP should have cooler things to purchase, including more options like vanity items. We are currently discussing ways in which we can better deliver on this.

The current model for itemization somewhat follows the original formula that implied PvP'ers were mostly just interested in getting direct performance enhancers. We don’t agree with that implication anymore and, with the new currency system it makes much more sense to provide additional flavor items that players will be able to spend Conquest and Honor points on.
Forum Avatar
Community
#20 - Dec. 6, 2012, 1:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/12/2012 11:57Posted by Hïldegard
I think transmog stuff would work out really well. Also I always thought that rank one players should have a unique aura with a flavor text.
A unique aura, while cool, would just be on top of an already quite noticeable mount and title. I think it would be cooler to get gear sets that you can use for transmogrification or just nice little vanity items. :)