How to really help RED CROSS

#1 - Dec. 4, 2012, 11:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
How about just even for the time being allow us PAYING customer's with an active account and poistive Battle.net balance to use that money to purchase just the Cinder Kitten Pet?

Hey, what do you think. Why to this day we still cannot use that balance for anything more than faction changes, race change stuff like that I have no clue. I am not even asking for letting us use it to buy game time (though I think that should be done) just let us use it for this to actually HELP out. Maybe even let us buy all the mounts or pets like that, do you really lose money for letting someone spend theirs to get a digital mount or flag an account to be able to have a pet ... my thoughts are no.

So maybe I can get a BLUE Response here about this for the time being just about the Cinder Kitten Pet let us put our Battle.net Balances to good use!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - Dec. 5, 2012, 1:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Using Battle.net Balance for more goods and services is certainly something we're working toward. We're kind of in an in-between stage where we have some services working together but not others, and unfortunately it's just not a simple thing to get as many systems and platforms (some dating back to the original release of WoW) as we have updated and integrated into a more cohesive experience. We'll get there though, and in the meantime I do apologize you weren't able to get the Cinder Kitten yet using Battle.net Balance.