Dang kids get off my farm!

#1 - Dec. 2, 2012, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Some rotten kids snuck onto my farm recently and messed up my sprinklers. Now instead of giving sweet rain to all my crops they just flood the ground nearby. How do I set up some cameras to catch these vandals?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Dec. 2, 2012, 9:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Enchanted Broom? Shoo them away without any effort!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#36 - Dec. 3, 2012, 2:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post

could we add that?

Adding something that would let us ... park 1 or 2 of our Pets at the farm to wander around like the nameless Dog dose. Tiny bit of personalization sort of thing

There are some changes we’re hoping to implement in Patch 5.2 regarding Sunsong Ranch. Things we’re considering are ways to lure birds away, creating a resting zone, and perhaps a way to have your friends around (NPCs you’ve gained rep with) giving you tasks to do to gain nice perks. Nothing is guaranteed but those are just some of possibilities currently on the table.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#159 - Dec. 4, 2012, 8:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
12/03/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Brea
How about a fishing pond, where we can chum the waters and get a school of fish we want/need? Dunno if that current pool is deep enough. Pfft.

That was actually mentioned in our last meeting with the development team. While I can't make you any promises, I can tell you they geeked out a bit thinking about that one.