DreamHack Winter 2012 Thank You Thread :-)

#1 - Nov. 26, 2012, 10:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just wanna say thx for your time @ Dreamhack, was very nice to talk to you guys :) i hope you got some nice Feedback from us! :D
and it was very nice to meet you guys :) hope you come back to dreamhack some ohter time! :D

cheers! :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - Nov. 28, 2012, 8:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I want to say thank you as well.

I met a ton of really cool people at DreamHack this year and I had some really good talks with many people there... I also send my apologies to those people who got a little scared by our Pandaren, no harm was intended :-)
#6 - Nov. 28, 2012, 9:48 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It was great meeting all of you. Special thanks to everyone participating in our activities, round-tables and getting geeky with our Pandaren visitor!

And not to forget the very supportive DreamHack crew, tack tack!
Forum Avatar
Community
#13 - Nov. 28, 2012, 3:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
28/11/2012 11:29Posted by Saneko
Scared of your Pandaren? I believe alot of people wanted to hug him!

Many people did hug him indeed, but there were a few who genuinely seemed afraid of him :-)
#16 - Nov. 28, 2012, 4:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I also had a real fun time. Loved DreamHack and all the great chats I had with you.
It was a bit chilly though. I hope I can come back in summer sometime. :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - Nov. 28, 2012, 4:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
DreamHack was great fun for me as well. I enjoyed immensely all the discussions we had, watching Novi Got and Insurgency deliver a great final on the Challenge Dungeon Tournament and watching how creative you guys were when we were requesting you to take a cool picture with Chen Stormstout :-)

Definitely one of those experiences that will not be forgotten!
Forum Avatar
Community
#27 - Nov. 30, 2012, 10:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
30/11/2012 10:26Posted by Caribald
Unless one of them reads this thread tomorrow and answers your question, your best bet would be to email them at CMfeedback-EN@blizzard.com. :)

Thanks! I will give it some time, and then do that if there hasn't been an answer :) Glad you liked watching it, too!

Actually it would be best if you could send that particular mail to Community-EN@blizzard.com :-)
Forum Avatar
Community
#31 - Nov. 30, 2012, 12:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
30/11/2012 11:26Posted by Ishaye
Oh, and by the way, we'll probably be bringing 64 students from DTU next year instead of just 11 (it was us at the table with the scaffolding and the ridiculous display setup! :D ) and, naturally, we'll be setting up Danish flag and building multiple can-pillars high as the building, so I'm sure you'll be able to find us again, Vaneras. xD

Looking forward to it :-)
Forum Avatar
Community
#32 - Nov. 30, 2012, 3:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
29/11/2012 22:31Posted by Doomsinger
I can neither confirm nor deny that he has actually said that...

I may have said it, but not directed at Chen...