Raiding world firsts

#1 - Nov. 21, 2012, 9:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As I'm checking out wowprogress to see who gets the world first on sha I can't feel like it is the continuation of last weekend. I would love if Blizzard would sponsor those top guild and stream the raiding they do. I would pay top money to see them doing heroic tries.
Forum Avatar
Community
#4 - Nov. 22, 2012, 1:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
That's an interesting idea; I would probably also enjoy seeing those streams, at least the last few tries before a kill.
But it’s like someone already pointed out, guilds don’t usually want to share their tactics immediately, and the point is to have a live stream during progress. If that’s not feasible then the videos that top guilds usually post on YouTube and similar sites a few days after they down bosses for the first time ends up being almost the same thing.

I think the most interesting about this would be real live streaming of “probable” world firsts, there’s something exciting about watching something like this live, the trick is that competitors would be watching as well, or would have people watching to help them out on strategy and tactics.