Cant delete this Panda

#1 - Nov. 21, 2012, 7:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I let my friend make a character on my account just for fun and he made a panda and the panda is only lvl 3

I'm never gonna play with that character and neither is my friend but I cant delete him because I got the 8th anniversary thing in my mailbox and apparently the only way to get to a mailbox is if i go through the entire starting area...

This is stupid, if your not gonna have a mailbox in the panda starting area dont send me something before I can get to a mailbox..

Now I either gotta play for an hour+ or I let the character rot on my character screen..
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#12 - Nov. 21, 2012, 10:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/21/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Norfy
I was in the same room as my friend so it was basically me on my account.

While we understand that, Norfy, technically speaking it wouldn't matter if you were. An account can only be shared between two individuals. That is an adult (registered to the account) and a single minor child (that the registered adult is parent or legal guardian of).

Obviously what is done is done, this is mostly information for the future. A Starter Edition account has access to all races, though not all classes, but can be used to give the game a try.

As for the issue itself, I'm afraid the event mail is sent to every character when they log in, once the event starts. I don't believe we have a way to filter specific characters out at this time. The mail should expire and delete after 30 days, but if you need to have the character deleted sooner our In-Game Support staff may be able to help if you wish to submit a ticket.