So. What are you planting on your farm?

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#42 - Nov. 20, 2012, 11:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Seeing giant vegetables growing on Yoon's farm is fun. :)

I plant Witchberries, Striped Melons, Pink Turnips, Juicycrunch Carrots (Virmen love em, you should too!), and anything else I happen to be short on. It's hard to keep a pantry stocked when you're cooking for what feels like half of Halfhill village.

Recently, I discovered the joys of Magebulbs and just about to check on my first Raptorleafs. Oddly enough, haven't gotten around to planting Songbells yet.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#53 - Nov. 20, 2012, 11:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
11/20/2012 03:47 PMPosted by ShiĆ”
Why is it his farm? He doesn't do anything, he just stands there

Farmer Yoon only works when you aren't looking.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#96 - Nov. 21, 2012, 1:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I am glad you guys can reply within minutes to pointless forums posts.
This isn't a personal attack just saying.
Since weeks people report and ask for options about misflagged loot.
GUESS WHAT not a single reply.
Spirit weapons to lock and mages
One hand tank weapons to dks...
List is long and I am sorry but how hard is it for 16 bosses to double check flag the loot accordingly and hand it to the right people.
I am happy that you can fix PvP strip items and points yet since the release of mv and all other Constance you guys can't correct and fix a couple items and classes with loot flagged wrong.
But I am glad that I know what you farm.
Have a good day.

I really don't want to derail this thread.

If you've haven't yet, please report misflagged items (include the item name and spec + class it was misflagged to) on the Bug Report forum. If you have already done that, thank you for letting us know. When more information for that topic becomes available; that information will be posted via blogs, forum post, or patch notes.