Brawler's Guild and it's payment

#1 - Nov. 14, 2012, 8:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I tried out PTR today, just because I wanted to try out the new feature called "Brawler's Guild", before it hits out Live, I was really excited about it.

Then I noticed, that you had to buy it from the Black Market, the invite of course.

That's what shocked me, and dissapointed me heavily, because I am one of those players that are always low on gold, atleast lower than 1k.

Blizzard, IMO, putting a price on being invited to the Brawler's Guild is just idiotic, atleast to that extent, a few hundred gold to a NPC close to the Brawler's Guild location, fine. However only having 10 (Around 10, because there's not many invitations on Black Market), each month, to try out Brawler's Guild is just stupid, I know for sure that I am not going to be able to ever try Brawler's Guild out after PTR again, unless the system changes.

A suggestion could be of you to make the invitation more easily accessable, perhaps by killing a mob, buying it for a few hundred gold from a NPC with no wait time, or perhaps like you've always done ; A sudden quest appearing as you go to level 90.

You say you want people to experience the new content which is released (LFR, for example) , yet you make this sole content available only for the rich players to try out, and heck, I don't even know whether they're interested in it or not!

My point is ; Please change the system on how to get into Brawler's Guild, because I for one certainly want to try it out, and not have it spoiled by this sucky requirement.
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - Nov. 16, 2012, 12:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please contribute to the existing sticky thread on this topic:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5848176526