Thank you, Blizz. Sincerely.

#1 - Nov. 13, 2012, 7:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you for taking your time with maintenance. I'm not an ignorant fool, and understand the pressures and delicate nature of the things you have to do on maintenance day.

I understand that today you have to unlock a new LFR wing. I also understand that you're unlocking a new raid instance for participate in as well.

I do know that if servers came up earlier than you wanted, bugs would be in abundance, and people would run to the forums saying, "How dare Blizzard bring servers up with this many bugs!" I understand Tuesdays are usually a no win situation.

Please know that there are people like me that sympathize, and understand you're doing what needs to be done.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Nov. 13, 2012, 7:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for the feedback but please help us consolidate discussion regarding this by posting in our sticky thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004017485

It has become necessary to extend today’s regularly scheduled maintenance by approximately two hours. We currently anticipate that realms will become available at 1:00 p.m. PST, though we will revise that estimate if the situation changes.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.

:)