A Nice Surprise

#1 - Nov. 13, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello fellow wow-players!

Today, after coming home from a hard and long day at school, i opened my computer and started World of Warcraft. I logged in on my rogue, which i've been trying to level these past few days, and i discovered a little gift from a kind hearted player on my realm. He saw me standing at a vendor in halfhill, inspected me, and notice my weapons weren't so good. So he thought "Hey! i'll make him some new ones that's better!". and so he did.

These small, very rare gestures (they are in my experience atleast) made my day, and proves that selfless, kind individuals like this guy still exists and continues to make the lifes of their fellow players a little easier.

Thank you!
Forum Avatar
Community
#11 - Nov. 13, 2012, 3:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It’s so nice to hear these kinds of stories,
Good will and nice gestures have a tendency to spread, just as the opposite is also true.
All it takes is for a few good people to take the initiative and do something altruistic.

There is also great joy in giving and in just generally making others feel happy, this has a lot to do with empathy but that’s also why one can actually say that almost nothing is purely altruistic, but that’s another topic ;)

Spread the Happiness! {◕ ◡ ◕}