Best way to get gear for off-spec after 90?

#1 - Nov. 6, 2012, 1:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just hit 90 as a protection warrior with my first character, and thinking about making arms my off-spec.

Of course this means I'm going to have to get a bunch of new gear to itemise for hit/expertise etcetc, and of course a !@#$%ing 2 handed weapon.

Is there still quests to get at 90 that give gear, or is it only dailies from now on? Should I just run through dungeons and hope that no one needs the gear for their main spec?

Any help?

Thanks
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Nov. 6, 2012, 1:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/11/2012 13:46Posted by Jobdone
Is there still quests to get at 90 that give gear, or is it only dailies from now on? Should I just run through dungeons and hope that no one needs the gear for their main spec?

First of all, there's a gear vendor at Townlong Steppes that may come in handy: Supplier Xin (at Longying outpost) sells green 408 items for gold, so if you have DPS gear that's still below that, you can go and pick upgrades there.

Following that, you can queue on scenarios. These can reward a 463 item usable by your class. And of course, if you meet the item level requirements, both heroic dungeons and LFR are great sources to get more gear for it.