Time to come clean about CRZ Blizz !

#1 - Nov. 6, 2012, 12:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
There are no more individual realms ! There are shadows of them left, but thats it.Realms in name only where only cities and Pandaria exist in toto....

Time to admit the crz is a money saver blizz, and has nothing to do in any way with enhancing player experience. Blizz saves cash on server manitenance, cuts individual load on there equipment I.E seven realms now load to one blade for cities and pandaria, while all players outside if these zones random load to a set server comprised of various realms. Net, blizz keeps the "one city serve"r for seven realms, and one server for the "Great player enhancing experience" of questing whith mopes from who the heck knows... 2 servers and bladed sets of hardware now replace 7 !!!! Blizz saves money, and 71% of the player base is pissed right off ! Including my 11 year old son who was killed 27 times in an hour and 30 mins of playing, on his lvl 56 hunter, by the same 2 lvl 90 dicks from stormrage !

Come clean Blizz, tell the truth , its not about cool new and exiting social situations forced down our throats, its about the cash u save to make up for dead and dying subs, of which you will see more unless u do away with this crap !

(p.s. i spent 3 hours going through every thread in the forums i could find about crz, and counted the fors, and against. with the folks who thought there might be a way to make it better counting as "for" and got 71% who were flat out against it being in game without the option of it being an OPTION !!!!!!)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#48 - Nov. 6, 2012, 2:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread is very misleading and based on a false pretense.

There are no more individual realms ! There are shadows of them left, but thats it.Realms in name only where only cities and Pandaria exist in toto....

Time to admit the crz is a money saver blizz, and has nothing to do in any way with enhancing player experience. Blizz saves cash on server manitenance, cuts individual load on there equipment I.E seven realms now load to one blade for cities and pandaria, while all players outside if these zones random load to a set server comprised of various realms. Net, blizz keeps the "one city serve"r for seven realms, and one server for the "Great player enhancing experience" of questing whith mopes from who the heck knows... 2 servers and bladed sets of hardware now replace 7 !!!! Blizz saves money, and 71% of the player base is pissed right off ! Including my 11 year old son who was killed 27 times in an hour and 30 mins of playing, on his lvl 56 hunter, by the same 2 lvl 90 dicks from stormrage !

Come clean Blizz, tell the truth , its not about cool new and exiting social situations forced down our throats, its about the cash u save to make up for dead and dying subs, of which you will see more unless u do away with this crap !

(p.s. i spent 3 hours going through every thread in the forums i could find about crz, and counted the fors, and against. with the folks who thought there might be a way to make it better counting as "for" and got 71% who were flat out against it being in game without the option of it being an OPTION !!!!!!)