Double Rep for second level 90

#1 - Nov. 2, 2012, 7:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is it true you get double rep on dailies if you have another lvl 90 with exalted status with a faction? I thought i read that somewhere and just wanted to know.

I mean like your second level 90 you go to do the grind and you would supposedly get twice as much rep as your first 90 got when they did them.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#4 - Nov. 2, 2012, 7:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You can read about the upcoming changes to reputation gains here. =)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - Nov. 2, 2012, 8:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As a matter of fact, now seems like a good time to follow-up with everyone with the latest information.

11/02/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Malmström
There's an item you can buy with a character that has reached (Revered, I think?) that will increase all reputation gains with your characters for the MoP factions, one for each faction.

Thank you for noting this, Malmström. In my original message, reaching Revered with any particular faction on Pandaria would have triggered double reputation for all characters on the Battle.net account with that same faction. After testing this internally, we felt the "trigger" wasn't obvious enough so we decided to create an item that players can purchase which, when used, grants the user's account with the bonus.

The changes to reputation gains are intended for Patch 5.1, but please do keep in mind that the patch is still in development. If there are any further changes, we'll let you know.