Pallypower = required

#0 - Oct. 15, 2009, 8:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why is it that no other class except paladins need a mod to buff? Sure you CAN buff without it, but the fact remains a mod has been made and is highly utilized for the function of paladin buffing. Its tedious, its out dated, and it needs an overhaul. I'd rather it just automatically put a blessing on a class that they WOULD want, like anytime i "bless" a rogue its might + kings.

Don't get me started on how the paladin buff system interacts with pets either. Some pets are warriors some are rogues, warlocks buff the warlocks.

/headache
#25 - Oct. 15, 2009, 8:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't think it is required. Everyone's definition of required is going to vary quite a bit but very few mods are actually required in my experience.

Building an in-game UI to handle paladin buffs is something we would like to do for Cataclysm (then again, so is "overhaul every aspect of the game.")

It was once a goal to make every class UI the same. Since the DK, and more recently the shaman and to a lesser-extent the druid, and then soon the warlock, we've been moving away from that.