#1 - Oct. 12, 2012, 4:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Doubt anyone cares but MAN these things are getting boring as heck

WTB rep tabard
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#82 - Oct. 12, 2012, 5:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Previously we were placing limits on dailies and what you were able to accomplish, regardless of what you wanted to do or had time to do. Now, removing the daily quest cap and adding a ton of dailies is really us taking the lid off the cookie jar. You could potentially get an icky tummy if you're trying to eat all of them every day. But we think that's a decision each player can make for themselves. Some people are going to feel like they're missing out or falling behind if they don't do absolutely everything every day, and that's something everyone should evaluate and decide for themselves if that's what they can and want to do.

Personally I'm working on a couple factions at a time. They're not providing items that will make or break my ability to play, enjoy and advance in the game, and the expansion is going to be out a while. I have time to work on the others later.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#106 - Oct. 12, 2012, 6:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/12/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Footsz
The problem here Bashiok is that for your hardcore progression raiders, unlocking all the valor gear feels like a requirement, not a thing we can do when we feel like it. Between that and trying to maximize tillers so I can have mats for 300 stat food (which again, a lot of guilds are requiring from their raiders), WoW is monopolizing all of my gaming time. I get that you guys want to make sure the casual players don't get bored, but in the process of doing so you've basically forced the hardcore progression raiders to -have- to play all the time.

For a hardcore progression raider, I don't think it's unreasonable that additional time and requirements are needed to be a hardcore progression raider.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#251 - Oct. 12, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For you folks thinking that the dailies are mandatory:

The-Weekly-Marmot-Reputation-Dailies

Good stuff, thanks for the link. :)