Crossrealm

#1 - Oct. 12, 2012, 5:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Blizz could you please remove this crossrealm bull, or atleast limit it so that you can see eachother wile in group or you stand in dalaran.

Leveling is pain, 90s ganking over and over again, destroying towns, questmobs always dead...

Farmin up an new profession, blizz try yourself grinding some fel irons in hellfire...

Blasted lands?

i used to farm low-lvl-rares, and i enjoyed my low pop server, now i will never see an rare in example silitus again, and i have no interests anymore of leveling grinding proffessions.. this idea was crap.
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Oct. 12, 2012, 5:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As we've said before, the zones in World of Warcraft were designed with a certain population in mind. They were designed so that you had competition for things.

Again, when it comes to PvP, such is the nature of a PvP server. If you find a persistent group of players giving you trouble, there should be a few friendly level 90 players of your own faction willing to help out. Especially now that cross-realm zones are in place.

If you're experiencing bugs though, such as the ones you mentioned, we will of course look into them.
Forum Avatar
Community
#133 - Oct. 15, 2012, 6:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
15/10/2012 08:09Posted by Feysirial
If you find a persistent group of players giving you trouble, there should be a few friendly level 90 players of your own faction willing to help out.

With respect, how is that a reliable plan A?

With equal respect, I'd say it's at the very least plan B. Plan A is when you select a PvP realm to level on in the first place, knowing full-well that members of the opposing faction will be able to attack you at any point, but being okay with that (else, why would you make a character there?).

It was purely my suggestion on how to combat gankers. Another idea might be to call in some friends or guild members, or go make a cup of tea and leave them to get bored. Maybe go and log your main, come back and dish out some revenge? These are all tactics that have been around forever on how to deal with gankers. I realise it's frustrating, I've been there myself many a time, but I knew what I was getting into when I rolled there. Some people love the danger of levelling on a PvP server. If it's not for you, there are plenty of alternative options.

I want to stress that I'm not dismissing your thoughts on this at all, I'm just getting into the conversation as a player myself. We do want to hear your continued feedback. But please be aware that ganking, having to wait for mobs to spawn and sharing mineral nodes are all things that figure into an MMO, and they've been factors to consider in WoW from the start. Obviously, having said that, we are of course monitoring the situation and will keep you posted if we decide to tweak anything further.