PLEASE Fix the Grocery Bundle Process

#1 - Oct. 10, 2012, 2:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why Why Why???...have you guys made this such a tedious process??

You've made the empty grocery containers unique, so you can only have one at a time in your inventory. If I have ten stacks of meat I want to turn into grocery bundles, this means I have to interact with the vendor, purchase the empty container, then CLOSE the vendor (because if I click on the container while the vendor window is open it just sells the container back to the vendor!)

Closing the vendor window then closes my inventory window so I have to re-open my bags, then click on the empty container to bundle the groceries. Then interact with the vendor again to start the process from scratch! Also, to what end do you charge 1g35s only to then reward 1g95s when the bundle is turned in?? Not to scoff at a minor profit margin, but it seems superfluous.

Then of course there is the fact that you cannot turn in a lump group of grocery bundles at once. All of these poorly planned little things contribute to a really frustrating game element. Please rethink and revise! <3
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - Oct. 11, 2012, 6:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you go in game today, you'll see that grocery containers are no longer unique. Thanks for the feedback!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Oct. 11, 2012, 6:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/11/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Blob
How about the archaeology fragment crates? Maybe make them Unique (20) or something to prevent people from hoarding them? (though I'm not sure what advantage that would give)

We're aware of this concern as well. We'll keep you informed if/when a change occurs to it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Oct. 11, 2012, 6:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/11/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Jozie
Hey Neth, just wanted to thank-you for all the feedback. It is nice getting more then one blue response a year in the profession forums.

It's genuinely my pleasure. We do what we can.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#14 - Oct. 11, 2012, 7:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/11/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Grimgol

We're aware of this concern as well. We'll keep you informed if/when a change occurs to it.

I think this got hotfixed today. Yesterday I couldn't buy multiples (Arch. fragment cases), today I could .

It may have gone in today. We'll be updating the hotfix post at some point today, so should be able to update this if it was.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#30 - Oct. 12, 2012, 5:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
10/11/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Chrisboxed
Neth this is pathetic and im sorry its come to this but your game is absurdly imbalanced, theres a whole plethora of hotfixes needed and you're concerned with grocery bags...

This is untrue. We're concerned with a variety of issues and if you keep an eye on the hotfix post on the blog here- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7207170 - which we have additions for today, should help. There are varying degrees of (for lack of a better word) simplicity in applying fixes. Some are relatively simple in comparison to others.

I did my cooking dailies last night and this fix has NOT been applied. Good idea but didn't happen.

The containers are still showing "unique" to you when you go to the vendor to purchase them?