Bag space issue

#1 - Oct. 4, 2012, 9:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Is there a way to get larger bags Blizzard? Please?
Or additional tabs in void storage?

I love transmogrification and have a few completed sets and several in the works. Which means my void storage and bank are all full of gear, plus a few items I keep as mementos from special quests/questlines.

Also, Mists added a whole lot of really nice little vanity items which I'd like to keep, but I probably can't because my bags are too full.
It made it annoying to quest from 85-90 since my bags kept getting full all the time and I had to ignore drops or run to vendors to empty my bags (which still usually only left 12-14 slots open).

And that was before I started leveling Pandaren cooking. Which requires a lot of ingredients I don't have the space for. Those I can at least send to my bank alt but the soulbound vanity items and gear I can not.

In a way it's a luxury/quality of life problem I suppose but I really really would like an increase in bag size and/or more tabs added to void storage.

It's really frustrating to have two half-complete transmog sets and then you get the missing pieces for one - which means you have to delete the other half complete one because there's no room.

Btw, love Mists so far. Really good expansion!
The music, the visuals, the pandaren, the enemies, the dungeons, the factions (I like the Klaxxi a lot more than I thought I would, even though they are bastards :P), the scenarios (Hozen pirates!), even the dailies are pretty good. :)
But there's such a limited space in my bags! :(
Forum Avatar
Community
#12 - Oct. 10, 2012, 12:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We feel your pain, but as the developers see it, simply making more bag space available won't resolve inflating inventory issues—in the long term at least. We'd like to look at other solutions for addressing the issue of an ever-growing inventory.

What sort of systems would you like to see, besides the implementation of bigger and bigger bags?
Forum Avatar
Community
#181 - Oct. 15, 2012, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Wow, really impressed with some of these ideas!

I still see people suggesting bigger banks and bags though. That's only going to resolve the problem for a little while. We'd be back in exactly the same position once everyone got used to the extra space, which is kinda what's happening each time bigger bags are introduced.

But yeah, loving some of the things you're all coming up with!