Taming the World Achievement Broken

#1 - Oct. 4, 2012, 4:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It needs to be fixed...stuck at 43/45. Feel free to comment if yours broken too, or if you know whats missing.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - Oct. 10, 2012, 12:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey all,

As Mumper mentioned earlier today on Twitter, we implemented a hotfix that reduces this achievement's criteria to 40, down from 45. For those of you who have more than 40 already, please let us know if you were correctly awarded the achievement and title. Thanks!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - Oct. 10, 2012, 1:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey all,

As Mumper mentioned earlier today on Twitter, we implemented a hotfix that reduces this achievement's criteria to 40, down from 45. For those of you who have more than 40 already, please let us know if you were correctly awarded the achievement and title. Thanks!

Had 40, went to 41 and it still shows 41/45. I just did this around a hour ago.

10/09/2012 06:37 PMPosted by Lilia
still 43/45 here

Will both of you clarify that you also don't have the achievement? The UI will still say 45 until patch 5.1 is applied.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - Oct. 10, 2012, 1:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Your pet-battle related hotfixes are junk. You didn't fix my traps that you said you fixed. And you haven't fixed my Taming the World. It still says 43/45.

I do not have the achievement despite being over the new 40 mark. Repeat, I do not have the achievement. I'm looking at my tab in game right now.

Thanks. That's why I asked. :)

Please understand that hotfixes aren't always easily applied and may sometimes fail to address the issue. But they allow us to fix a whole host of things without the need for a client-side patch -- or a lot of down time -- and in a much more timely fashion. Any detailed information you have that can help us reproduce and fix bugs, as well any patience and understanding you can offer, is greatly appreciated.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#17 - Oct. 10, 2012, 1:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you all for the reports!

For players that have yet to reach 40, the hotfix applied today should allow you to earn the achievement Taming the World when you do (instead of at 45).

For those who have already hit 40 or higher and don't have the achievement, we're in the process of developing another hotfix to correctly award you.