Horde versus Alliance in MoP

#1 - Oct. 5, 2012, 3:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Where is it?

I mean I see a lot of it in Jade Forest, but after our big Skirmish I don't see them again till Kun-Lai summit, which is just building up a foothold and getting some panda allies, then I don't see any more Alliance or Horde again till I hit 90 and talk to Auldin about getting those gates open, that's it. I heard this expansion was putting the WAR back in warcraft, I see a lot of Bugs and Mogus or whatever waring, but not a lot of Alliance versus Horde.

Anyway, if you saw some Waring, let me know I have two other toons to level up, and I want to see all I can.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#11 - Oct. 5, 2012, 3:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Where is it?

I mean I see a lot of it in Jade Forest, but after our big Skirmish I don't see them again till Kun-Lai summit, which is just building up a foothold and getting some panda allies, then I don't see any more Alliance or Horde again till I hit 90 and talk to Auldin about getting those gates open, that's it. I heard this expansion was putting the WAR back in warcraft, I see a lot of Bugs and Mogus or whatever waring, but not a lot of Alliance versus Horde.

Anyway, if you saw some Waring, let me know I have two other toons to level up, and I want to see all I can.

We've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating here for those that may have missed it. The start of the expansion has been meant to introduce (reintroduce) the war between the Horde and Alliance, but spends a little time introducing you to Pandaria itself. It's (at first) about exploration of this new land. Though, don't be fooled. The war between the Horde and Alliance is there, and will be progressing as the patches progress. The war itself coming to the peaceful shores of Pandaria has stirred up an old enemy of the Pandaren and needs some dealing with too.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#32 - Oct. 5, 2012, 4:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post

Alright thanks! It's always good to see some blue response, it shows you care, but i'll hold you to your words. xD

It's to be expected. I'll be here for the flogging should it not be to your satisfaction as always. ;)