Dear Blizzard, please take action

Forum Avatar
#1 - Oct. 3, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This post is not "DO IT OR I'M QUITING"!-post, but rather a please listen to the PvPers AND take action to what you think is correct.

Personally, I do not see why MMR were not reset, nor why Realm-First-Level-90-RACE were removed, but that's beside the point. I'm sure you have some kind of reason for these changes, and I'm not too bothered about not getting my realm first, but the MMR remaining unreset upsets me quite a bit.

Reasons have already been stated by countless other people, so the only thing I will ask you to is NOT waiting for the next season to begin before changing, else you'll have killed the entire season for alot of people.

~Aux out, PEACE!

P.S.
The lack of an Honor weapon IS a big deal, but not AS big as the MMR remaining unchanged.
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - Oct. 3, 2012, 1:03 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please understand that we are listening to our community and all the feedback on these topics is being passed onto the developers. Creating new threads on the matter however is not the correct way to present your feedback. Be sure to add your opinions to one of the already existing threads and it will be passed to the developers, do note that this does not guarantee a change will be made though.