Your pet setup

#1 - Sept. 28, 2012, 1:13 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello. Just a curious thread. What pet setup do you use, and why?

I currently use my Pet Bombling, Worg Pup and Mana Wyrmling.
Partly because they're all different families and partly because they're cute. And all of them are babies too.

Give me yours, and a reason!
#3 - Sept. 28, 2012, 1:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Tyrael's Hilt
It's Tyrael! Love the humanoid passive to sustain the pet + he can stun enemy pets and heal himself on level 20. Annihilates any Critter or Dragonkin.

Mini Thor
THOR IS HERE! I love Mechs. Must-Have! Abilities are good as well + passive ability can be a real life-saver.

Tiny Shale Spider
I love the skin + animations. Caught him back in Cata and can't let go. The abilities are well-rounded and once webbed, you can keep the enemy pet in the front line while sustaining your own HPs with Life-leech and reduced damage taken. Must feel so annoying for the opponent... ;)

€: Also all these pets have something to do, if the opponent pet cannot be attacked. I find it really helpful being able to react to that. (Otherwise you just wasted a turn.)
Mini Tyrael can heal, Mini Thor build a rocket for another turn and Shale Spider may activate his armour.

Overall it's a well-rounded team, gets challenging vs Undead, Elemental and Aquatic attacks though, and I need to make sure to have the right pet out at the right time.
Forum Avatar
Community
#23 - Oct. 1, 2012, 11:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I actually have quite a few teams I am levelling up, but currently I am levelling a StarCraft themed team:

Grunty:
Heavy Murloc Egg

Mini Thor:
Mini Thor

Zergling:
Zergling Leash

I find this team to be doing fairly well actually, although I have lost my fair share of bouts :-)

#DamnYouPetBattlesForBeingSoFunAndMakingMeLevelMyPetsInsteadOfMyCharacters
Forum Avatar
Community
#24 - Oct. 1, 2012, 2:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
01/10/2012 12:39Posted by Vaneras
#DamnYouPetBattlesForBeingSoFunAndMakingMeLevelMyPetsInsteadOfMyCharacters
#Agree

Murkablo:
Murky's Little Soulstone - D'awww, just too cute to pass him up. He is the backbone of my team and is especially useful with his ability to lock an enemy in place after level 10 :D

Lil' Deathwing:
Lil' Deathwing - Is generally my opening pet and my play-maker, set up his Elementium bolt and Call Darkness and he can be really strong :)

Fetish Shaman:
Fetish Shaman's Spear - What can I say, this guy just rounds out the team. He has several DoT abilities and is annoying to kill because he is Undead. Cannot count how many times he has saved me with his ability to revive for a single round.

This team has been doing me quite well so far, been winning the majority of my battles. I want to swap out my Fetish Shaman though, I think. Not too sure who I would bring into the team though... :(