Please serve your CUSTOMERS

#1 - Sept. 26, 2012, 3:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I can't even play due to the server ques. I literally am in 90min ques, that usually fluctuate to being longer. I bought MOP to play the game, NOT wait in line. I pay a subscription per month, yet I cannot play not because of maintenance, but I am paying for waiting in line

So again, I did not BUY MOP and PAY subscription to WAIT IN LINE.

I know you don't owe us anything, but as a company who cares about their customers I believe it you would be morally obligated and inclined to opening up free server migration so that your PAYING customers can actually get what they pay for!?

I love you blizzard, I really do. Your games are amazing, infact the only games I play. So please let me play it :) <3
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#3 - Sept. 26, 2012, 3:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
We're watching realm populations very closely. For those on high-population realms, your patience is appreciated. The fact is it's not wise for us to be incredibly hasty with free transfers. The game has been out less than a day. We're also in peak play times in the evenings. It's something we have to evaluate carefully as the number of concurrent players stabilizes over the week so that, if free transfer are needed, we can provide the service in the most effective way possible to/from the realms that need it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#215 - Sept. 27, 2012, 2:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/26/2012 07:17 PMPosted by Lillythe
We're watching realm populations very closely. For those on high-population realms, your patience is appreciated. The fact is it's not wise for us to be incredibly hasty with free transfers. The game has been out less than a day. We're also in peak play times in the evenings. It's something we have to evaluate carefully as the number of concurrent players stabilizes over the week so that, if free transfer are needed, we can provide the service in the most effective way possible to/from the realms that need it.

Also on Illidan here

sitting in a 3542 person que

highest time has been up to 602 minutes lowest has been 70 minutes

Stop being stingy bastards and open up free realm transfers already

Sign,
A 7 year customer

Are you looking at sticky threads? Free transfers from your realm are open: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713912167
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#217 - Sept. 27, 2012, 2:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
09/26/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Hiimchad

Or considering you're the largest MMO in the entire world, you could upgrade your servers? Disgusting idea, I know.

Money doesn't buy infinite technology. I hope this is understood.