Slender

#1 - Sept. 5, 2012, 1:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I think WoW should introduce some form of Slenderman.

They could make a location; similar to Darkmoon Faire and hide notes, whilst being chased by 'Slenderman'. Whilst in this instance you cannot cast any abilities, simply RP-walk (You could introduce some kind of energy to run, but that just makes it less exciting).
I think a Night-elf will be perfect for the role of Slenderman because they are tall, thin and no one likes them; simply remove the face.

Here's a link to the notes: http://9gag.com/gag/5267117

So, in short: Drop the Pandas, bring on Slenderman and scare the !@#$ out of us! (Y)

Hope you have a pleasant day/night,

Jagga

One last thing, if this idea has already been said, let me know and I'll do nothing about it.
Forum Avatar
Community
#8 - Sept. 5, 2012, 7:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hmm... I think I had my fair share of "Slenderman moments" in WoW already getting owned by Son of Arugal during my questing days in Silverpine Forest :-)

In all seriousness though, implementing an actual Slenderman in WoW would maybe be too scary for a game rated 12+. What do you guys think? Would a Slenderman NPC be suitable in the game?
#18 - Sept. 5, 2012, 9:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Any "living" thing without a face is terrifying to me.

Then again, things with faces can also be rather freaky. Such as the tent in Elwynn Forest that the Gnolls lovingly made thanks to a face donation from one of their victims.
#92 - Sept. 6, 2012, 8:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Don't blink.