The Return of Onyxia...again?

#1 - Aug. 13, 2012, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I was mightily disappointed during beta testing when I discovered that we will not be killing Onyxia for a fourth time.

Blizzard, this is the wrong move to make. Embrace your constant revamps of Onyxia. Make it a meme at this point. Own it wholly, bring back Onyxia every expansion with pride.

You can do something zany every time you reveal her each expansion! Perhaps we could fight her in her spirit form, or have her float into the raid on a flying bicycle with propellers, or transform her into a mechanical panda or clockwork gnome. Or perhaps she shoots fire out of new and exciting places (feel free to use your imagination here).

Or...for our forum trolls...hear me out here...Blizzard waits til the end of Mists of Pandaria @ the final raid boss, where at the very end of the encounter BAM! raid boss is actually Onyxia in disguise! And then she flies off saying "LOLOLOL UMADBRO?" and then she leaves behind a chest of level 60 epics when she disappears.

The possibilities are endless. Please, Blizzard, do not stop this epic journey of killing Onyxia in nearly every expansion to date. Let us kill her...at least three or twelve more times.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#8 - Aug. 14, 2012, 12:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Would you rather have Onyxia or more trolls?