Do mounts have to be rare to tickle your fancy?

#1 - July 17, 2012, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have sometimes been wondering about this whenever people say "That mount is just everywhere" for example when I was static over getting my first drake (Bronze, of course) and whenever people show almost a destain for some mounts such as store mounts or normal vendor mounts.

Take for example the Ultraxion mount. Now, if there's an uglier mount out there, then it needs to be killed with fire and buried underneath a mountain. Yet a lot of people drool after it.

The Winged Guardian on the other hand is a very well animated mount with gorgeous effects and a /mountspecial to die for...and yet a lot of people /spit on it.

So, my question here really is...is the mount that you prefer to use rare? Or do you prefer a mount that's not rare at all but that you simply like the most anyways?

PS. Of course you can happen to prefer a mount that is rare because it tickles your fancy the most, no doubt about that.
Forum Avatar
Community
#5 - July 24, 2012, 3:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
17/07/2012 22:39Posted by Rorcanna
So, my question here really is...is the mount that you prefer to use rare? Or do you prefer a mount that's not rare at all but that you simply like the most anyways?

I always use the mounts that I think looks/fits best with the character I am playing at any give time. I have a lot of common mounts that I absolutely adore and use quite often, and I also have a few rare mounts that I am really glad to own but almost never use :-)