mop collectors edition!

#1 - July 19, 2012, 5:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
i saw the mop collectors edition mount and pet and i want to know if the collectors edition willl be released the same date as the normal game and if it doesnt have the same release when will it be released??
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - July 19, 2012, 8:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
19/07/2012 06:32Posted by Wolfgoblin
i saw the mop collectors edition mount and pet and i want to know if the collectors edition willl be released the same date as the normal game and if it doesnt have the same release when will it be released??

The Collector's Editions we have shipped out in the past where released at the same time as the normal game, and I am fairly certain this will be the same with this release :-)
Forum Avatar
Community
#18 - July 20, 2012, 12:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry to hear you have had so much trouble with this Athrun, I can imagine how annoyed you must be.

Your feedback has been noted, but please keep in mind that we do not have control over the various postal services around the world. We as a company are of course responsible for having all boxes ready for shipment on the date set for distribution, but once the box has been shipped it is kind of outside of our control. The various shipping companies and postal services around the world are usually pretty efficient at getting the boxes distributed and delivered in time for release, but in some areas, typically in the remote regions, there are unfortunately some postal services who do not have the resources or capacity for daily deliveries, which sometimes mean that a box will need to be put on hold for a short while in some distribution centre or postal office until it can be delivered.
Forum Avatar
Community
#28 - July 25, 2012, 1:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
19/07/2012 09:42Posted by Togart
Is Bliiz intending to make Collectors Edition a Digital Download aswell ? and all of the "physical" bonus being sent to how adress ?

There will indeed be a digital Collector's Edition for this expansion :-)

More info here:
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/press/pressreleases.html?id=5527445