Arena Pass 2012 Rewards - Mount/Title been given yet?

#1 - July 11, 2012, 5:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Can anyone confirm if the title / mount reward has been granted to players in the top 1000 yet (that have completed the required 100 games, etc.)?
Forum Avatar
Community
#3 - July 11, 2012, 12:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Both the title and the pet have already been awarded to those who were eligible. If you believe that you should have received either one of these rewards but it was not given to you, please contact our customer support team as they should be able to assist with determining your eligibility :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#9 - July 11, 2012, 1:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Do note though the characters that you use to qualify for both the pet and the title must play all of their qualifying games on the same team and must also remain in that team for the duration of Arena Pass. If you leave your team at any time it may void your eligibility by resetting the number of games that need to be played. This means that if you have left your team after you played the games to receive your pet then you might not receive it because of that.

Kjlol, I have confirmed that you are eligible for the pet, to see if we can solve the issue can you please exit the game client fully and delete your cache folder, after that log in and see if you receive it? Please let us know the result here :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - July 11, 2012, 3:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are currently investigating this matter where players are eligible for the pet but have not yet received it. We will get back to you on this as soon as we have an update :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#32 - July 12, 2012, 8:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as an update on this for you all:
We are now aware of why the pet has not been received by many of you and we will hopefully have the Armored Murloc in your mailbox "Soon™".
Forum Avatar
Community
#35 - July 12, 2012, 9:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
12/07/2012 09:50Posted by Talzz
"Soon™".

I love you nakatoir. Have my babies please.

:O
Forum Avatar
Community
#93 - July 20, 2012, 5:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
20/07/2012 10:08Posted by Tlachtga
Finally, received my pet!

Indeed, it seems the pets and titles that were not initially sent are now being received. If you have not seen yours yet, then keep an eye on your mailbox as it should not be too long now :)