Game Masters

#1 - June 25, 2012, 9:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you so much for all your help with my issue! Bliz has the best support help I've ever seen! :D
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - June 25, 2012, 10:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sending you over to the Customer Support forum. =)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#14 - June 25, 2012, 10:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/25/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Havoczqt
OMG! HE TALKED!

Don't encourage him, it is difficult to get him to stop once he starts!

Thank you so much for all your help with my issue! Bliz has the best support help I've ever seen! :D

We tend to only see those who are having an issue so it can seem like that is all there is. I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience, Darkocean! Thanks for sharing the feedback!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#16 - June 25, 2012, 10:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post

We have the best players, too. ;)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#27 - June 26, 2012, 4:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
i just completly uninstalled the game and redownloaded it because of this issue somone please help me get this fixed im not finding the game desirable to play do to these issues

That does not necessarily replace a full reset UI - depends how you reinstalled.

This could also be a connectivity issue, but the reset UI procedure is our best initial trouble-shooting step.

To do a full reset UI, you will want to save your addons in another spot if you wish to preserve them.

Then rename/delete or move your WTF, Cache and Interface folders while WoW is shutdown. Reboot your system.

Note, if you are running Vista or Windows 7 make sure your permissions are set so it does not undo your changes.

More detailed instructions for different operating systems, including Macs are here.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/200566

While a full reset UI may not cure all ills, it is an extremely valuable trouble-shooting step even if it doesn't resolve the issue at hand.