No cultists, elementals...

#0 - Oct. 26, 2010, 7 p.m.
Blizzard Post
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

another week with no new content. thx Blizz :(
#38 - Oct. 27, 2010, 1:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

another week with no new content. thx Blizz :(

The pre-Cataclysm events have technically already begun with the earthquakes, though it obviously starts very mild and picks up over time. We don't want to ramp it up too quickly, but rest assured there will be a number of new developments as we get closer to Cataclysm. In fact, by the time the shattering of Azeroth takes places shortly before the release of the expansion, we might have to apologize for blowing your minds.

We'll have more information on the events coming soon.
#46 - Oct. 27, 2010, 1:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Someone's been influenced by Tenacious D.

:)

Master Exploder is one of my all-time favorite songs (and movie dream sequences).
#62 - Oct. 27, 2010, 1:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I've always appreciated your content no matter the size (ie. the leaders lore recently) however, 3 weeks of simply earthquakes is getting a bit... well... drawn out.

The thought of having earthquakes equal to the total time for the next two phases combined is a bit disappointing.

With all the blizzcon media, a lot of us a pretty ankshus to progress the event. Just seems like a let down to sit stagnant for another week.

Each stage of the event does not have to be patched in, but rather just turned on. You can make a rough assumption that the event will play out for about a month, increasing in severity and things to do each week.
#70 - Oct. 27, 2010, 2:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Sweet. Is this event going to have smaller things to look out for like the Lich King event did, with crates appearing quietly in Booty Bay/Invincible's grave dug up? For some odd reason that's my favorite part.

With any impending apocalypse, the doomsday sayers who come out of the wood works are always quite interesting. :)