Great customer service

#0 - Oct. 20, 2010, 12:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why no pre TBC realms, did a post on capped servers here http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=14994511743&sid=1

Got a blue response, however i didnt say to cap every realm, just one would probably do, since when would introducing one capped server prevent developers from moving the hundreds of others forward?!?!

Sorry but i think i deserve a decent anwer after I've put hundreds of pounds into your company, so dont give me a crappy link to half assed answers then lock my thread.

I'll make it a bit easier to understand : Introducing one capped server would not prevent developers from updating every other realm, many paying customers would like it, why not?

Dont lock my thread Mr Moderator, I help to pay your wages so i deserve a little bit of respect from you.
#1 - Oct. 20, 2010, 12:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The reason why we do not wish to open classic or capped realms was made quite clear in those threads we linked to in the first thread you posted on this topic, so I see no reason to explain it again.

I realise that you do not agree with our decision in regards to not opening classic or capped realms, however that does not make it OK for you to disregard the forum rules and spam the forums with multiple threads on the topic until you get the answer you seek.