Hunters Broken

#0 - Oct. 19, 2010, 1:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I would like to know what fool thought Hunters needed to go to focus? The class is so broken that I don't enjoy playing him at the moment. Pvp is just a joke, Pve is so retarded. I actually use arcane shot instead of chimera or explosive shot cause the damage is better and it costs less focus. The other classes have gotten new talents and the hunter class has just been pummeled to death. It is impossible to Pvp when i have to move to not die and I can't regen focus without steadyshot. Please dont say aspect of fox its a dps loss when used. Blizzard please fire the people who made this change and bring mana back cause all you are doing is eliminating a class from being used and most likely losing customers. I know some say I am QQ'n but i do have 7 80's so i play lots of different classes and no class has suffered more then hunters.
#13 - Oct. 19, 2010, 2:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Many things changed in 4.0.1 and we understand players have concerns about specific aspects of gameplay. That said, you need to choose more appropriate ways of presenting your concerns on the forums if you wish to be able to post here again. Thanks.