No More Daily Quest Cap?

#1 - May 23, 2012, 4:57 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I was going to write a post complaining that the limit of 25 was unrealistic with so many things in game to do on a daily basis. I have been starting to try and complete the Netherwing quests (for rep) and find that doing that can limit my ability to do any number of the other daily quests in the game.

I just finished the cooking daily and did not see a "1/25" count. Does this mean it is gone?

If so, I heartily support the change! If not, please reconsider and keep things the way they are now in the beta and remove any daily cap!
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#14 - May 24, 2012, 5:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Current plan is to remove the daily quest cap completely for ship. Just like what you see in the beta now. We literally have 100's of daily quests at level 90 and we want to make sure that players can pick and choose what they want to do.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#50 - May 24, 2012, 9:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Are you worried about running into the problem of people feeling like they need to do all of the dailies every day to remain competitive again?

Not really. We honestly think it would be worse to actually raise the cap and make people think that now they need to do 50 or 100 or whatever higher number we chose. All of the daily's are limited to a random amount per day so its not like you can do every single quest every day.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#74 - May 25, 2012, 2 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Daily quests are included as one of the new ways to earn valor in MoP. We don't expect many people will choose to cap their valor just by doing daily quests, but that is an option if you really like them. We expect to have around 50 dailys available from all the factions every day.

Like I mentioned before, those 50 would be randomly chosen from a much larger total pool of quests. This helps keep things feeling fresh for a long time.
Forum Avatar
Game Designer
#75 - May 25, 2012, 2 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Daily quests are included as one of the new ways to earn valor in MoP. We don't expect many people will choose to cap their valor just by doing daily quests, but that is an option if you really like them. We expect to have around 50 dailys available from all the factions every day.

Like I mentioned before, those 50 would be randomly chosen from a much larger total pool of quests. This helps keep things feeling fresh for a long time.