Earthquake?

#0 - Oct. 15, 2010, 4:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sense the new patch, and as I figured out the new changes and such, I noticed that every few minutes, the screen shakes and I hear a rumble. At first I thought it was the new graphics kicking in or something, but it was more like a game animation (with the sound FXs and all). I asked a friend and he said he didn't experience the effect. Everywhere i go, either be Stormwind or Moonglade, my screen shakes. I was suggested it was Deathwing. Makes sense, the worlds about to be "destroyed" in a month and a half. Anyone else get this effect? Or is my game damaged?
If so, give me the info on these "earthquakes", thank you. :)
#12 - Oct. 15, 2010, 5:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sense the new patch, and as I figured out the new changes and such, I noticed that every few minutes, the screen shakes and I hear a rumble. At first I thought it was the new graphics kicking in or something, but it was more like a game animation (with the sound FXs and all). I asked a friend and he said he didn't experience the effect. Everywhere i go, either be Stormwind or Moonglade, my screen shakes. I was suggested it was Deathwing. Makes sense, the worlds about to be "destroyed" in a month and a half. Anyone else get this effect? Or is my game damaged?
If so, give me the info on these "earthquakes", thank you. :)

Your game is not damaged. Things are beginning to rattle and hum in the world of Azeroth. What it could be ... no one knows yet. (At least from the lore/current story perspective.) From the outside looking in non-rp/story perspective. Deathwing is coming. Ducking and covering is not going to save you now!
#18 - Oct. 15, 2010, 5:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
And here I thought it was my new spell. Way to burst my bubble Neth. :-(

I merely dispelled it. Your resistance was low. ;)