WoWInterface (GM said to wait for a CM.)

#0 - Oct. 14, 2010, 10:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Before you go and lock this topic, a Game Master ingame told me that the GM Team can do nothing, and only the COmmunity team can. So I need to create a topic, which I miraculously already did, and wait for a blue post.

I am rather curious as of why for already a month and nearly a half WoWInterface has not received any updates with new keys. There are many addon authors awaiting to update, including myself. I am speaking on behalf of .. myself .. when will the next batch reach WoWInterface?

Blizzard are still handing out beta keys, it appears, before people say that they won't hand anymore seeing Cataclysm is so near. Totalhalibut has just received twenty additional keys, and there are many at WoWInterface that are still aching to update their addons. (It was usually a 1 month or sooner wait.) Not to say that we all want to join the Beta Test to update our addons. Seeing that people with more than half a brain, pardon the phrase, are creating addons, it's obvious we'll be giving feedback too.
#14 - Oct. 15, 2010, 4:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello Malfarion,

If you have questions such as this, please contact the fansite operator. Please note, WoW Interface and Curse.com have both received several series of keys for add-on authors to date. If you have not been given one of these keys, then it's best to speak with those site operators directly about it.