Anduin goes Neutral - Really?

#1 - May 4, 2012, 9:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I read that Anduin goes neutral at some part in the Island. Is this happening again?

Yes, I AM tired of Alliance characters and factions with potential Alliance sided development to go neutral for the sake of Horde enjoyment

I'm usually on the positive and patient side when you guys say you intend to do awesome things and whatever, but i'm starting to get a bad feeling about this...

Edit: Please try not to turn this in a US x THEM flame war, i want to keep it as a healthy discussion.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#56 - May 4, 2012, 10:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
For those who like references before debating claims: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/05/04/around-azeroth-beta-edition-prince-of-snakes/

Submitter Michael snapped this shot of the Prince of Stormwind hanging out in Pandaria, where he's apparently decided to learn the ways of the locals and become a neutral quest giver. His dad must just hate that he's talking to Hordies.

It's not really enough information to argue this point in the original post:

Yes, I AM tired of Alliance characters and factions with potential Alliance sided development to go neutral for the sake of Horde enjoyment
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#64 - May 4, 2012, 10:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/04/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Levinthar
Erm...He's going back to being warchief of the horde. Which apparently isn't supposed to bother all the alliance that have been working with him for the last few years.

I know what was said during the press tour, but don't be so sure yet that you know who the next warchief will be. The information provided during the press tour was... not entirely accurate.