Orgrimmar's Music Blows...

#0 - Feb. 23, 2010, 4:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
...compared to Stormwind's music. SW's music is heroic and epic feeling...the music in Org makes me want to bash my head on my desk along with the beat, maybe then it'll be a little better.

I'M JUST SAYIN'.
#14 - Feb. 23, 2010, 4:35 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
...compared to Stormwind's music. SW's music is heroic and epic feeling...the music in Org makes me want to bash my head on my desk along with the beat, maybe then it'll be a little better.

Keep in mind, music is something that's highly subjective -- even music found in a game, such as World of Warcraft. Also, something else to consider is that we put a great deal of consideration when putting music in each area as our goal was to compliment the area. I find that the music in Stormwind is as fitting as the music in Orgrimmar.

Q u o t e:
...the music in Org makes me want to bash my head on my desk along with the beat, maybe then it'll be a little better.

This isn't. uh...well, err.. healthy. :D

I suggest that you a) turn off the music when in Orgrimmar, b) don't visit Orgrimmar, c) tape large pillows around your head when visiting Orgrimmar, or d) all of the above. :D