I'm still not in.

#1 - April 28, 2012, 12:46 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The beta for MOP. No. Still, not in. Wow. I have 2 accounts signed up for the AP, before april and still not one invite. Now, im not gonna be a douche and say " You promised me it and now I dont have it!" or " You said I would get beta right when it comes out "

Now, it's your turn. Now your gonna go in the comments and call me a retard, say they're gonna send them out be patient blah blah.

All I want though is to test BLIZZARDS game to make it BETTER so THEY get more MONEY.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - April 28, 2012, 2:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/27/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Drunkey
All I want though is to test BLIZZARDS game to make it BETTER so THEY get more MONEY.

Have you checked your Account Management page, Drunkey? From what I can see it appears the account is enabled with the Mists of Pandaria beta.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#13 - April 28, 2012, 3:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Folks, it is entirely possible they have not received the e-mail telling them to check their Account Management page or it ended up in their Junk/Spam folder. Be kind. :)

04/27/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Gravezz
well in his defense it seems like bnet is down. at least for me it is anyway, i cant get into my account i keep getting "this service is not available" when trying to log in

That is a fairly new issue and is currently being looked into.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#17 - April 28, 2012, 4:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/27/2012 09:13 PMPosted by Deathshift
I still don't have mine either :(

You also signed up very recently, Deathshift. :)

New sign ups, that took place after April 18th, will be included in subsequent waves.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#62 - April 30, 2012, 5:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thread locked.

This thread was turning into a non-constructive downward spiral that it need not go down.