You should edit this Blizzard :) - Arena Pass Related

#1 - April 25, 2012, 6:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
When I went to the payment page I noticed this:

Register for the current season of the Arena Pass by entering your payment information below. Note that signing up and paying the registration fee only grants access to one six-week Arena Pass season. This registration must be repeated for each Arena Pass season you wish to join. Certain restrictions apply, and not all may be eligible to enter.

To learn about these restrictions and for more details on the Arena Pass, please click here.

Six weeks doesn't seem right! I know it's for longer but you guys should rewrite the text on that page.

Just feedbacking ^^
<3
Forum Avatar
Community
#2 - April 26, 2012, 5:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thank you for your feedback regarding this, however the information stating you have access to the Arena Pass realm for six weeks is correct :) The Arena Pass is available and playable on for exactly six weeks as can be seen below:

Practice Phase
25 April – 9 May
During this period you will be able to enjoy the Arena Pass Realm and practice your setup with your friends. Matches played during this phase will not count towards the pet and title prizes.

Ranked Ladder Phase 1
9 May – 23 May
All Arena Rating points will be set to zero when this phase begins. Ranked 3v3 matches played during this phase will count towards the pet and title prizes. If a player switches from one Arena Team to another, the Arena Team that the player joins will have their Arena Rating reduced by 150 points.

Ranked Ladder Phase 2
23 May – 6 June
Ranked 3v3 matches played during this phase will count towards the pet and title prizes. During the Ranked Ladder Phase 2 of the Arena Pass Service, players cannot switch Arena Teams.

This makes three sets of two week phases where the realm is active, totaling 6 weeks of being able to play on the Arena Pass realm. Hope that clears this up for you :)

Edit: You can see more information about the Arena Pass phases either in the blog or in our sticky thread by Dalrian that contains loads of information about the Arena Pass.
Forum Avatar
Community
#21 - April 27, 2012, 3:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
26/04/2012 18:14Posted by Recycle
Will this really be upon the minute we upgrade our accounts, or later on during the expansion? Any information about this would be highly appreciated!

Sorry to come back to this so late. But I just wanted to let you know that we plan to have the level 90 realm up as soon as possible after the release of Mists of Pandaria, it may even be accessible within weeks after the release but this is not guaranteed.

"What does this mean for me?" you might ask, well this means that you may be able to access the Mists Arena Pass realm and get the epic PvP gear long before it is possible to have close to the same level of gear on the live realms. So you may be able to have access to the best PvP gear on the Arena Pass realm before most people will even have any on the live realms. :O