mail sent to wrong toon

#1 - April 14, 2012, 6:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So, being all herpy derpy and trying to send mail from an alt to myself at 5:30 am, I miss typed the spelling of my name. I typed ' auriel ' instead of ' aureil '. The mail sent after realising what I had done. I quickly sent another mail to the person explaining I had made a mistake and hoping they would be kind enough to correct my derpyness.
I also just looked the toon up on here to see if there was a person named 'auriel' on my sever, there is but they must not have been on for a very long time. They're still level 80 and I can't see their armory (I got the ' opps' message.
So, I'm wondering should I submit a ticket for this, is this something Blizz can fix, or am I at a lose for my own stupidity?
The mail was only 2 of the alliance faction pets I planned to put on the neutral AH.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#5 - April 14, 2012, 7:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've asked those be returned to sender, check the toon's inbox that mailed them here in a bit.

Also, one trick I use myself is to friend all my characters to all my alts. That helps with filling in the character name if they don't happen to be guilded with each other.