If they nerf LOH... i'm done..

#0 - Oct. 28, 2009, 3:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Over it... seriously think that'll be the final straw for me to /cancel and not bother with the next expansion...

I've tried to locate an official notice abotu Lay on Hands, but can't find any, on the official patch notes, so i hope this is all some kind of horrible rumor..

I'd like a response from GC.. asap on this, Lay on Hands is an iconic ability that has been there since the early, early days, to have such a potent ability to HEAL that is now restricted so you can't even use it on yourself!?

That's complete madness...

Sacred Sheild, used to be a tanking talent, now it's of real use only by holy spec pallies!?

I'm all for understanding this whole business of 'class balancing', but for crying out loud even with an open mind i' can't for the life of me figure this out, these changes make no sense at all and sound like nothing more than a response to the torrent of QQ's from the warrior and tank forums.

Granted, 90% of the time I use LOH, it's on another tank (Warrior tank) that's about to die, but still..

This is unprecedented, a class with a powerful single target healing ability that can not be used on yourself?

#63 - Oct. 28, 2009, 5:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Over it... seriously think that'll be the final straw for me to /cancel and not bother with the next expansion...

I've tried to locate an official notice abotu Lay on Hands, but can't find any, on the official patch notes, so i hope this is all some kind of horrible rumor..

I'd like a response from GC.. asap on this, Lay on Hands is an iconic ability that has been there since the early, early days, to have such a potent ability to HEAL that is now restricted so you can't even use it on yourself!?

Threatening to quit does not typically get you the response you're looking for.