Fun Glyphs

#1 - March 23, 2012, 6:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Id like to see alot more fun glyphs in MoP

Like the druid glyphs for example the minor glyph that turns you into a orca instead of a mangled seal while in aquatic form

id like these glyphs on every class, just a few suggestions

Glyph of Undeadly - your ghoul now appears as one of those skeleton mobs from ICC ( duno what there called )

Glyph of Lichborne - your lichbourne now turns you into a abomination, return to normal form when lichbourne ends

Glyph of Magic Shell - Changes the colour of your anti magic shell every time its used

Glyph of DnD - when a emeny target is standing in death and decay they will turn into a ghoul and increases damage taken by 5%

thats all i can think of for DK atm anyone else got some fun Glyphs they would like to see?
Forum Avatar
Community
#6 - March 24, 2012, 10:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's been relatively straightforward to add glyphs to druids for new shape-shifting models, as basically we just change what game model the druid shape-shifts into.

Though it isn't quite this easy for other classes, we do have a number of minor glyphs that should give comparably fun options for other classes. :)
Forum Avatar
Community
#17 - March 24, 2012, 11:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Glyph of Permanent Angel Wings for my priest! *jumps up and down excitedly like a baby crocolisk pretending to be in puppy form*
Forum Avatar
Community
#47 - March 25, 2012, 1:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
25/03/2012 00:31Posted by Ciante
Glyph of Permanent Angel Wings for my priest! *jumps up and down excitedly like a baby crocolisk pretending to be in puppy form*

This better be true 'cause my jaw just dropped XD
Aww, it's just my personal hope. :( I think I could have worded that better to avoid making it look like I was actually announcing it. Sorry about that.