Possible Game Upgrades

#1 - March 21, 2012, 7:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi all I`m one of the new noob girlz on the block and I was curious about a few things. So if someone can help me understand I`d appreciate it.
I play certain classes and as a confessed person with Obsessive behavior I\m hooked on this game. But why is it that The hunter class for
example doesn't have maybe two extra sides to the Stable Master ability? I mean it's one of the things I love on the game, but to constantly
delete animals you've trained for space is not so much fun. This issue should be addressed. I know maybe two extra sides is not enough for
everyone but something during this new expansion would be nice. Two the priest class is lacking in a pet for summoning. I know they can heal
themselves blah blah and shield, But it would be nice to call a little shadow angel or something when in Shadow spec or a mini healing angel
that heals periodically your fellow players or yourself while in Pvp, Pve, Solo etc. I mean Warlocks have them, Mage class can call a water elemental.
And Dark knights have their minions. Why not Priest. Druids can shape-shift nuff said.

One more thing the Mage class should have a fire elemental buddy for that spec and a arcane version for that spec. Both can be fairly simple like the
water elemental. With just a few abilities. Maybe a fire bolt and a type on Pvp talent like lava step. which slows the pursuing enemy down. The Arcane
pet could have a temporal shift ability that disrupts the players speed and also a arcane blast or maybe a silencing spell for its other attack.
Simple touches that Ive been geeky enough to sit here and think about and illustrate. What does anyone else say have they thought of this before?
And by the way this cannot possibly over power the class. Only make it more fun for Pvp, Solo players and all in general. Just one girls thoughts.
That I'd love to share and hopefully someone will take and run with them. PLEASE Pretty please with sugar on top. And if not maybe I can just apply
for a job in Blizz's creative department .
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - March 21, 2012, 5:32 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Any sort of feedback you want to provide needs to be directed to the proper forum, Persymphani, which is why I have locked this thread.

In this case you would want to provide your feedback to the proper class forum. A listing of our forums can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/